Wednesday 9 October 2013

Gobble Gobble

CHEESE! Today was picture day and for some reason, I'm not going to question it because it was great, our class had our pictures taken first! Everyone looked great and I can't wait to see the proofs.

Today, we did a Thanksgiving art project and made turkeys (or penguins as one student mistakenly called my sample turkey, complimenting it as a nice penguin! Tee hee!) The process got a little hectic and I didn't get a chance to take pictures during, but here are the finished products! 
Please remember that Friday is Fun Lunch and our community walk. I MUST have field trip and medical forms in by then for your child to participate. I have not had many handed in yet. I don't want anyone to miss out on the fun! Hopefully the weather cooperates.  

~Ms. Burland

2 comments:

  1. The Turkey's are beautiful. It was a very colorful addition to our fridge. Great job Team 24/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun braden

    ReplyDelete